ANDREAS SCHIMANIETZ, born in 1964, has more than 25 years of international leadership experience in sales and marketing. Most recently he was involved in the sale of BH Cosmetics and introduced the brand in Austria and Germany. Prior to that, he was responsible for the development of the cosmetics brands essence, Catrice and L.O.V as Director of Sales D / A / CH and Central Europe at cosnova GmbH. He has been involved in the company since its founding up to a world market leading position. Creativity, solution orientation, pragmatism and above all the intensive exchange with people and interdepartmental thinking and acting were essential success factors.
Prior to this, Andreas Schimanietz held a leading position in various “global players” in the fragrance and cosmetics industry, such as Coty, Procter & Gamble (Muelhens) where he implemented significant sales projects. As a business graduate and watchmaker, he can serve both theoretical models and pragmatic implementations equally well. High performance and humanity go together very well.
Motivated by his extensive professional experience, he offers special sales and consulting services under Sales & Marketing
Andreas Schimanietz looks back on the following stations and experiences:
- More than 25 years of leadership experience in the consumer goods industry
- Director Business Development Europe BH Cosmetics GmbH
- Sales Director and Head of various cross-functional teams cosnova (essence, Catrice, L.O.V)
- Leading sales functions at Coty Beauty, Procter & Gamble, Mäurer + Wirtz, Alessandro International, Aerome Scent Technology
- Various training courses in sales, negotiation strategies, leadership, employee development (including IMD Lausanne), organisational development, change management and much more.
- Several months of coaching training as a certified coach
- 16 years volunteer work in the church council and several years of political activity in the city council
- Study of Business Administration (FH Köln)
- Instructor at the German Army, Luftwaffe
- Professional training as a watchmaker and office clerk
- Management of the parental watch and jewellery business
- Various stays abroad in USA, Africa and Asia